In this book you will learn many important points to improve your landscape photography including:
- Why changing your camera for the latest megapixel monster could be a big mistake.
- Which accessories are the most important to ensuring good results when photographing the landscape.
- How to find the right light for the right subjects and when not to bother.
- How to ensure you’re consistently in the right place at the right time to capture the best light.
- And much, much more to help you shoot great landscape photography.
Written with the beginner and intermediate landscape photographer in mind, this book is packed with years of hard-won experience from out in the field. Some of this even appears so obvious when you first hear it that you wonder why you never realised. Unfortunately, good photographers don’t often share this vital information even though it’s the key to improved results.