“Landscape Photography” is a fabulous tool for any photographer just starting out in the genre of landscape photography. In this way, anyone, at any level, whether they shoot on manual or auto, can create a captivating landscape.
Here Is A Quick Preview Of What You’ll Learn Inside…
- A brief history on landscape photography and its movements
- The perfect time of day to capture beautiful landscape photos
- An in-depth look at the conceptual side of landscape photography
- How to use settings like aperture, shutter speed and ISO speed to capture amazing scenes
- The best ways to capture panoramic photos
- The basics of composition and color theory
- The importance of light in every single shot you take
- All the important tools needed for a successful shoot
- Photoshop tricks to get the most out of a body of work
- And much, much more!